Today marks a great first official podcast for Flatout Investments we had the legendary most badass race car driver Paul Gerrard who was TOP GEAR's Stig for 8 years from 2008 to 2016 Talking about one of the most iconic and most technologically built Winning Lemans Race car the 1969 Porsche 917. We dove deep into the history of the car the purpose of the cars and what does it really take to become the a Real Race Car Driver according the man him self.
Friday Oct 02, 2020
Friday Oct 02, 2020
On todays awesome short but very full of info 1 hour podcast myself and Laura Luft @IG #passionperdefinition dive deep into the history of the what was the #realultimatedrivingmachine, what it is like to actually race on the #Nurburgring, her karting racing experience and how that led to her career in racing full GT Race cars such as the Z4 and M240I Cup Cars and her first racing VLN series. How we will be teaming up together for some amazing crazy automotive future projects and of course a series podcast to follow exclusively with us here #Flatoutinvestments.
We went over the very difficult question of what is my ultimate Supercar and I had to retract my decision from Ferrari to a semi imposter Italian manufacture lol.
We also covered some absolutely great Topics she had for me which are below and the some of the history of FLATOUT INVESNTMENTS and what relationship and how @AGSUPERCARS and @WTSDYNAMICS are all interconnected but all provide different top rated services and products.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- How you came to the decision to get into the world of automotive racing as well as history of your Cars ownership throughout the years.
- Where your car love and passion started and all the cars you have owned since the beginning. Talking all about the now very well-known Corona Virus and its effects on the automotive industry and future history of things to come going forward.
- What type of activities do you use your high performance cars besides circuit racing, drag racing, street racing, and cars and coffees. How was your first race at the Nürburgring in comparison to now that you have had several times to be able to start mastering the Green hell.
- What was your key driver to start the businesses you run at the moment?
- Did you ever race on a track and if so where? Or do you want this?
- What is your key priority for 2021?
- What is your ultimate dream car?
THANK YOU TO ALL YOU LISTENERS DON"T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE GREAT PODCASTS TO COME:
Everyone that listened and enjoyed the Podcast thank you very much I would also like to thank Laura from straight from Germany giving all of you an insight to her true love and passion for cars and I highly approve of her true genuine Cargirl love and dedication for cars.
LAURA'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
Please subscribe and post your comments and likes in the comments section.
Checkout my IG business page @AGSupercars7 @WTSDynamics and personal page @Gearingheadsp_o_r_n and automotive gaming page @Albyfast
AGSupercars Business IG: ADD ME ON IG
WTS Dynamics Business IG: ADD ME ON IG
Personal Automotive IG: ADD ME ON IG
Personal Automotive Gaming IG: ADD ME ON MY GAMING IG
AD ME ON FACEBOOK:
WANT TO BE ON THE PODCAST CONTACT ME AND TELL ME WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU:
Last but not least connect with me through my Website if your looking for the rarest Hypercars, Supercars, and Vintage Race cars on the planet fill out the form on my Agsupercars webstie and send me an email on the my website below.