Today marks a great first official podcast for Flatout Investments we had the legendary most badass race car driver Paul Gerrard who was TOP GEAR's Stig for 8 years from 2008 to 2016 Talking about one of the most iconic and most technologically built Winning Lemans Race car the 1969 Porsche 917. We dove deep into the history of the car the purpose of the cars and what does it really take to become the a Real Race Car Driver according the man him self.
Sunday Nov 24, 2019
Sunday Nov 24, 2019
Whats up Gear heads, Car girls, and Car guys today was the fourth podcast on the show today. We had the very awesome, badass, and amazing not so amateur race car driver Annika Carter. We had great things to share and below are the specific subjects we covered which all of course have to do with Motorsports. More importantly today we dove into a lot of subjects that have to do with what is going on in today's Supercar and Hypercar world and also the apexes and cornering speeds of how to start to even get involved in the world of Motorsports. We answered the question of what is Petit Le Mans exactly. We also covered Teslas new pyramid pick up truck and why electric cars have no souls.
Below are the 4 Topics that I asked Annika to come up with and under that are my four topics which we spent 2 hours speaking about to be able to go into details of each one without cutting them short at all.
Annika's four Topics Topics:
1. Favorite spectator event(s) (Petit Le Mans), and what it's like to spectate rather than drive
2. Dream cars!
3. How Social Media has helped/hindered/changed the automotive and Motorsports community
4. The struggles of being a "team of one" when racing (being your own pit crew, transporting your own car), and challenges with getting started
Albert's four Topics:
1. The new involvement and role of Women in Motorsports and the effect it is having on the racetrack today
2. The upcoming C8 Corvette and its impact on the Future of Supercars
3. The Experience and steps to take to enter into the world of Automotive racing
4. Where your Passion, Drive, and introduction of cars came from as well as the entry into the high performance modding world.